Saturday, November 21, 2015

So we totally JUST finished up all the Editing, and got to showcase My Music video Here in Salt Lake City, Utah last night!!! COCONUT Ahhl! Is a THING!!! I need to do a HUGE Shout Out to Carey McComas, who massively helped Co-Produce this production with me, and also Yelena Baykova who did an insane job with the camera and also to ALL cast and CREW who made this silly song a reality!!!


Let's just cut to the chase, and Checkout the Music Video Below:





OMG! it is so amazing to see and hear all the feedback!

So, PLEASE Let me know what you think! What you would like to see in the future. Anything helps!

Also if you want to help get this music video out there to the world with me
Please, Like/Share/Subscribe!!

Thank you,

Dan Sabin

No comments:

Post a Comment